TextS, QuoteS & JokeS

It is a collection of different SMS, Quotes, and Jokes that webmasterphi receives in his cellphone...

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

March 21, 2009

Welcome to my creation

Posted by webmasterphi

Hi there guys... How are you? it's me Webmasterphi... i have made this new site... www.TextsQuotesJokes.blogspot.com
this site is intended to share the text, quotes, and jokes
that i have received in my N6070 cell phone
(What? Nagparinig)
Unfortunately, this phone was snatched just last week...
=( =( =( ...huhuhuhu... =( =( =(
but i thanks GOD because we have extra phone at home and its N2760...
(about my sim card... it's still in process...)

So to all of you there who are visiting my site
and have the thought of sharing texts, quotes, and jokes to me
so that it will be published at this website...

You may reach me in two ways...

1) TEXT MESSAGE:


1) E-MAIL:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

asdasd